Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Official!

Last night my husband got a call from BYU-Hawaii. His position as a mathematics professor has been approved and they're drawing up the contract. ALOHA everyone, we're off to the islands!

Anybody want to rent my house? Four bedrooms, updated cabinets, new roof, new oven, new water-heater (these dang things keep breaking, you know), new pool pump and filter, beautiful vegetable garden, great neighbors, walking distance to elementary, middle, and high school, a public park and the Black Mountain Recreation Center.

And now for my next trick, I will move a family of seven to Hawaii!

2 comments:

LisaAnn said...

Congratulations! Be sure to post some pictures when you get there!

ladyrach14 said...

Maybe Dallyn could transfer to the Vegas company of Phantom, and we could rent your place. Sounds like a good plan to me.