Monday, March 5, 2012

Redecorating the Blog

I started the day by composing query letters. Oh joy. And then I got down the list to an agent who wants a detailed outline. Er. I haven't written one of those since draft 5. Not only is it outdated, it's all full of revision notes and snarky asides. Major clean-up job needed.

I'll tackle that tomorrow. For today, there's nothing like a little redecorating to help me unfrazzle. How do you like my new banner? It features one of my favorite kites. The day I took this picture, my daughter won a t-shirt for flying it in a kite festival. And I had a lot of fun using a RGB to hex converter so I could match the color of the  post backgrounds to the color of the sky in the photo.

Okay, enough fun. Time to get back to work!

3 comments:

Emma said...

I like the new look!

Kathy said...

Me, too - it's very "you" Rebecca :)

Rebecca J. Carlson said...

Thanks! I've decided that since I'm here I might as well be me. Thanks for the kite, Mom! I think you gave it to me for a birthday, 21 was it?