Friday, March 14, 2008

Book Cover



For those of you who don't know, I am working on a young adult fantasy novel. Here's the cover I've put together for the proof copy I want to take to the BYU Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers Workshop in June. A big thanks to my brother Jon, jonathanhoffmanart.com, for doing the cover illustration for me!

So click on the image, read the back blurb, and tell me if you are not hooked. If not, maybe I should add some pirates or vampires or something.

3 comments:

Kira said...

Sounds interesting! :) I can't wait to see the finished manuscript ... and the front cover makes it feel very real, doesn't it?!? :) But ... how on earth did you figure out how to make your photos pop out individually like that?

Mary said...

Looks good!

Teric said...

YAY A real book cover! :) And I *love* your final tag-line.