Friday, January 23, 2009

Book Review Blog Launched!

Because I love to read and review books, and because web traffic looks good on query letters, I've launched a new blog just for my book reviews. I'll be posting a new review every day, focusing on literature for young readers - picture books, chapter books, middle grade, and young adult fiction. I've labeled all the reviews by category so you can quickly find what you want.

Please stop by! Tell your friends! I'd love to help you find a good book or two.

Rebecca's Recommended Reads

2 comments:

Kimbooly said...

Did I tell you about the "Every Soul a Star" book? I think you'd enjoy it. And I just referenced a book in my blog, about a girl who 'does things different.' And I just finished another book called Tennyson (sp?). Very good book, about a young gal named Tennyson (named after the famous poet) who's mother is a writer, and who is also a writer, and the book has a lot of reflections in it about life.

becbloggin said...

ooooooo! im very excited about your new blog. i love reading your reviews-but i cannot read as fast as you can-so i thought about writing down all your recommendations-now i dont need to! thanks so much!