Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Earthcrosser Ready for Readers

I now have my post-apocalyptic science fiction novel ready for test readers. Please let me know if you'll have time between now and mid-January to read and make a few comments on a 250 page book written for 11-13 year old readers. It is sort of like "Little House on the Prairie," except with ICBM's and deadly bio-weapons (that would have kept Ma and Pa busy!), and should appeal to readers who enjoyed Lois Lowry's "The Giver" and Margaret Peterson Haddix's "Among the Hidden."

Leave a comment if you'd like to volunteer!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'd love to read it! send it along my way

Kimbooly said...

Loved it. You'll also like it if you like "The Alliance," by Gerald Lund

Karen E. Hoover said...

If you still need readers, I'm game. I loved your stuff at WIfYR last in 2008.