Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aloha Oe, Everyone!

No, I haven't been posting lately. That's because I'm moving to Hawaii in five weeks. But that's not all. Next week I'm going to the Writing and Illustrating for Young Reader's Workshop. Then the week after that my husband is taking our oldest son to Scout Camp. And then we're going to LA for a few days to say goodbye to family before we move to the far side of the moon. And then my two middle sons are going to Georgia to spend two weeks with other family. And THEN I finally get to move to Hawaii.

So I'll see you after we get internet set up in our new place. Love and happy thoughts!

-Rebecca

1 comment:

Kathy said...

sure glad that coming to see us in GA is one of the things on your VERY BUSY list of what to get done before your relocation to paradise!