Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Haunted Lagoon


Every night for the past couple of weeks, we've heard the screams. Two blocks away from my house, at the Polynesian Cultural Center, they're putting on the Haunted Lagoon.

Tonight we went to see what all the noise was about.

Imagine "Pirates of the Caribbean" crossed with "The Haunted Mansion," with ALL LIVE ACTORS. Real people. People that stare back at you. People that pop out of the water next to your canoe and make you jump into your neighbor's lap.

People who are having at least as much fun scaring you as you are having being scared.

I expected it to be good, but I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good. If you're ever on Oahu in October, don't miss it!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

can i make my reservations now to come next year?

Hermana Maw said...

I want to go! That sounds awesome!

Rebecca J. Carlson said...

October is also the month of the public school's fall break, so it is a great time to come visit us.