Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And Now, For My Next Trick...

After submitting my very first full manuscript ever to be requested by anyone in the publishing industry, I thought I should take a short break before beginning my next project.

Four days was enough.

Yesterday I sat down and wrote out all the ideas I've had to date that I thought were good enough to become books. I picked the one I got the most excited about, and then spent the rest of the day happily dreaming up a whole new world.

In other happy news, my three-year-old went to the eye doctor yesterday and lo, his lazy eye is now reading 20/30 just like his strong eye! His vision is equal after only six months of patch therapy! Hooray! This month we're cutting his patch wearing time in half to see if it stays stable.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow--so much great news! Good luck with it all!

Kira said...

Oh Rebecca that's wonderful news! Yeah!!! :) What a great Thanksgiving present.

Teric said...

Awesome! Must be a relief to see him improving. I hope his eyes stay strong.