Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fourth and Final Draft

Tonight I marked up the last chapter of draft three and I'll start putting in changes on Monday, after I get back from taking my three-year-old to the eye doctor.

Last week I e-mailed the editor to let her know I hadn't dropped of the face of the planet or decided to start my own catering service instead of writing this book. To my surprise and delight, she e-mailed back three minutes later. She remembered me and my humble first chapter from way back in June, and she said she'd keep an eye out for my submission.

So now I will remain very calm and professional.

WHEEEEEEEE!

2 comments:

becbloggin said...

YAY! congrats...i am so excited for you! you are a fabulous writer and i look forward to you MANY successes!

Unknown said...

:) I'm so excited for you!